We have made a list of initial coin offerings on the Waves platform and update it regularly. You can find the information about the projects and visit their official websites where you will get more project details.
Advantages and disadvantages of the platform
- High speed of transactions.
- User-friendly interface. To get access to the cryptocurrency exchange, you will need the Waves Lite Client extension and an Android application.
- No limits for money withdrawal.
- Fixed fees.
- The money is stored in the wallet, not at the cryptocurrency exchange. It is safe: if the cryptocurrency exchange crashes, you will not lose your coins.
- Small choice of currencies. As of June 2018, there are 72 currencies, and only 3 of them are within Top 20 by market cap. So far, the service cannot be a major tool for trading.
- If you want to top up your account with dollars, you need to register at idnow.de.
- Low liquidity.
- Only transactions with the platform itself and tokens based on it are fully decentralized.
How to use the list?
Study the available projects by:
- documentation: availability of a whitelist and KYC, country of origin, role of token;
- ICO status: presale, upcoming main sale, ended ICO;
- financial data: financial goal, total supply and tokens for sale;
- product development schedule: from only a whitelist to beta version.